W&R Recruitment is in an amazing position where we have the opportunity to assist our candidates in moving their careers forward and ultimately closer towards realizing their own personal career goals. Whether we assist the candidate to progress their career by gaining a promotion or simply by negotiating a better salary and benefits package, we fully appreciate how important our role is
With this in mind, we constantly refer to the following guidelines on a daily basis to ensure our commitment to our candidates is never compromised:
- Each candidate is treated as an individual, we discuss the candidates current situation and career aspirations to ensure we understand their overall objective.
- We appraise each candidates skill set, attributes, education and qualifications to ensure that we match the candidate to our most relevant client opportunity.
- We present opportunities that match the candidates personal profile and current experience levels.
- We ensure the candidates transition into their new role is a smooth one, offering on-going support and advice after the placement has been made.
- We communicate fully and openly with both clients and candidates alike, managing expectations in a fair and realistic way. We always act with integrity and confidentiality.
We realize that in today's challenging market the big differentiator between a successful recruitment consultancy and an unsuccessful one is the ability to deliver great results whilst managing the client's expectations.
W&R Recruitment will never over-promise on our capabilities to our clients and we refer to the following guidelines on a daily basis to ensure this remains the case:
- Each client will be assigned one main point of contact to deal with on a regular basis, avoiding the age-old problem of CV's flying in from every direction!
- We understand our client's business aims, goals and objectives from the first point of contact. Our preference is to always conduct a client visit allowing us to meet key personnel and appraise our client's needs first hand.
- We can provide personnel on a global basis that are suitable for permanent staff contracts and also short-term freelance contracts.
- Every candidate identified as suitable for an advertised role will be tele-screened and qualified on behalf of the client prior to being presented. This will include the request of qualifications, certifications, previous industry experience and work history. We will also request a reference for each candidate we represent.
- We focus on providing a personal, friendly, professional service. A service that produces results in a quick and efficient manner.